Econocom is looking for a Senior Project Manager! You will be joining a team of Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers & Customer Engagement managers who guarantee our customers Engagement & Satisfaction.
Your clients in your portfolio (both internal and external) can differ. Your responsibility includes:
- Being accountable for the overall success of the project as well as the delivery of the result;
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and meet user requirements;
- Ensure that the project is correctly staffed and manages those resources on the project to meet critical milestones and objectives;
- Ensure that all project members can commit to the proposed milestones;
- Follow-up on resources, budget and planning (P&L responsible for his/her project);
- Work closely with the customer and involved stakeholders to understand the needs of the business;
- Inform Steering Committee on project progress;
- Escalate when appropriate;
- Enforce the use of standards.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- You at least have proven experience in a similar function as Project Manager/Leader preferably in a managed services environment.
- Use to work following standards and methodologies (PMI, Prince2, ITIL, etc.);
- Your approach is pragmatic and result driven;
- You combine a technical approach with a process oriented mindset.
- Have a broad view of IT in Infrastructures and Applications Environments;
- Have a technical specificity such as Infrastructure (Operating systems, servers, workplace, printing), Cloud, Storage and in Application Implementation and Configuration, Testing.
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS
- Must have a Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French would be perfect;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work well alone or/and within a (existing) team environment;
- Very good communication skills, able to understand the client/business needs and interact with the Business as well as IT people;
- Organisational skills, stress resistant.