System engineer (junior)
You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
You participate actively in technical and business projects.
You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2008 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, )
- VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter)
- You have a knowledge of :
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 2016
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and English