Service Delivery Manager H/F
Econocom is further developing its position in the marketplace, focusing on customer satisfaction and end-to-end account management. Our customers are in the heart of our approach.
We achieve this by using a maximum of customer interaction information captured from the full range of communication channels to track and nurture the customer journey experience towards increased satisfaction and sales conversion.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you build and maintain a privileged customer relationship on operational and tactical level guided by your customer's satisfaction in line with contracted service commitments and driving continual improvement.
You will report to the Client Engagement Director.
What are your main responsibilities?
- You build a long term relationship with your customer(s) based on trust and craftmanship and are guided by your customer's satisfaction.
- Your P&L bears no secrets for you and you ensure a cost efficient delivery and strive for continual improvement.
- You lead the team energetically to deliver best-in-class customer experience and consistently achieve operational excellence.
- You manage flawless reporting (SLA, KPI, ).
- You strive for adjustments in line with your customer's expectations and needs.
- You proactively map your customer's current and future needs to Econocom solutions and ensure transparency to all service delivery units.
Does this match with your personality and skills?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Detail oriented and diligent;
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership;
- Creates an environment of trust and respect;
- Champions change within Econocom to drive results;
- Pragmatic and result driven work approach; strong organisational skills;
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience;
- Extensive experience in a Service Delivery Management role; P&L responsibility, functional leadership; ITIL and project management methodology (ITIL V4, PMI, Prince2, Scrum, )
- A broad view of IT in ServiceDesk, Workplace & Infrastructure/Cloud Environments;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French.