Server Storage System Engineer
A Server and Storage systems Engineer is responsible for Servers in a Microsoft Windows environment and storage, from the transition from design to operations, through implementation, configuration and support.
Installation, configuration and upgrading of servers, storage and related hardware and Software in an international environment.
Installation, configuration and upgrading of virtualization, Business continuity plan and Backup solution.
Investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure incidents.
Working in validated environment which implies writing and maintenance of technical documentation and procedures, and follow controlled change management process.
Server and Storage Design is not part of the job
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Products and Applications 2008 or higher
- Strong knowledge of HP Hardware Blade and DL servers
- Strong knowledge of Storage and SAN Systems: HP, IBM or Brocade
- Strong knowledge of VMWare 5 or higher
- Good knowledge of Citrix 6.5 or higher
- Good knowledge of VB Script and Power Shell
- Good knowledge of MS SQL
- Good knowledge of Network
- Knowledge of IBM TSM is a plus
- On Duty: the candidate will accept to be on call about once every 10 weeks
- Excellent spoken and written skills in French and English
- Can work independently as well as team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Service Minded - Familiar with the fundamentals of IT Service Management and SLA'S
- Coping with stress in Crisis Situations