For a customer in the public sector we are looking for an experienced project manager with a strong workplace infrastructure affinity. The project consists of a migration from lotus notes to O365, migration to azure AD, implementation of teams and onedrive and setup of a linux storage system.
The project will take place between mid-April and end of June. The estimated size of the project is between 100-150 mandays of which 15% are foreseen for the project manager. (+/-1,5-2 days a week)
The role of the project manager will be to:
- Organize the necessary governance to manage this project (internal meetings, customer meetings, project documentation)
- Resource and Project P&L management (Follow up on consultants and budget)
- Ensure timely and correct delivery of the project
Skills and requirements:
- A good knowledge and experience in O365 and Azure is required. Knowledge of linux file server systems is a plus but not mandatory.
- Project management certification (Prince2 , PMP, )
- Autonomous and stress resilient worker
- 5-10 years of experience in project management with a proven track record.
- FR/EN + NL