Econocom Brussels is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to support our Compensation & Benefits Team. In this position you will report to the HR Director and will work in close collaboration with the HR BP team.
Your main responsibilities will be in the area of:
- Follow up the different absences possible and ensure follow up in the systems to ensure timely and correct preparation of the monthly payroll process
- Ensure newcomers/leavers are administered correctly by providing necessary information about the compensation & benefits packages and policies
- Ensure changes within the personnel files are followed up and administered timely and efficiently
- Monthly payroll proces and related administrative workflows for white collar employees in Luxembourg
- Monthly payroll processing and related administrative workflows for white collar employees in Belgium, ensure update of necessary information for correct pay calculation
- Administer & maintain information related to insurances updated
- Provide support in internal communications related to C&B matters
- Provide the necessary reporting to ensure follow up of the identified HR KPI's and required data for Finance & accounting
- Maintain a good relationship with the C&B service providers to ensure qualitative delivery of service within the given timeframe & price
- Participate actively in C&B projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a payroll officer, C&B specialist
- Very good knowledge of sociale legislation and payroll processes
- A first experience with the legislation of Luxembourg is a plus
- Excellent knowledge Excel
- Good knowledge of both languages FR/NL, knowledge of Dutch is a must
- Advance in MS-Office
- Detail oriented, well organized, proactive and can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
- The position is based in Zaventem with the necessary flexibility
- As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.