Operations Manager Back-Office
Econocom finances and accelerates companies' digital transformation. With more than 10,800 employees in 18 countries and revenue of €3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
Econocom has adopted European company status (Societas Europaea). The Econocom Group share has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986. It is part of the BEL Mid and Family Business indices.
- Overall supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day operations.
- Define and implement, in strong collaboration with your team managers, internal and external KPI's and support your teams in a way that they are able to achieve them
- Lead the process of redefining the way of working within the different back-office teams through a project approach with key business stakeholders and with the different team leads in order to define scope, objectives, deadlines, opportunities & risks
- Participate actively in the implementation of the new ways of working and new organizational design, redesigning processes, propose adequate solutions & tools to ensure business requirements & quality standards are met.
- Manage diverse projects. You will take the lead in defining, planning, preparing, implementing and follow-up of projects with focus on productivity improvement and service level improvement.
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team. You take on the final responsibility for the people management in your area included: staff communication, organize team meetings, evaluation in general, training, coaching,
- Establish governance model to follow up on deliverables and clearly defined KPI's, monitor various activities based on priorities and business needs
- Master or bachelor degree or equivalent through experience in a similar role of managing a team back office Minimum 7 - 10 years experience within a role of back office team manager or customer service manager
- Strong excel skills is a must, other data base experience is a plus
- Previous experience in managing change programs is a plus
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch & French
Soft Skills :
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on and result driven
- Capable of handling different tasks at once whilst demonstrating high stress resistance.
- You are open to digital technologies and you also understand the necessity of the implementation of those
- Analytical process driven mindset
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & change
- Good listening skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously
- Organisational skills & leadership
- Strong sense of priority setting & stress resistant
- Result driven, service minded and pro-active attitude
- Structured personality with a clear focus on deliverables & qualitative services
- Process driven mindset for continuous improvement for efficiency and productivity
- Eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution
- Driven personality with a can-do attitude
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
Location: based in Zaventem
Are you a freelancer? Feel free to apply as well.