Infrastructure Services Sales Executive H/F
Econocom Belux is looking for a dynamic, highly driven Infrastructure Service Sales Executive to position our offering of maintenance services for critical IT infrastructure in the market.
Critical maintenance services is a competitive offering that focuses on maintenance and lifecycle services for storage, servers, and networking. Thanks to Econocom's unique capabilities, several top 100 companies in Belgium have choosen to partner with Econocom for independent maintenance services. The potential however remains vast.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of the Infrastructure Sales team, responsible to prospect for new critical maintenance business at Econocom's existing customers but also new targets.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Driving continued growth of the critical maintenance business;
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements;
- Devise and implement new strategies and tactics to ensure continued growth
- Manage relationship at CIO level and CPO level to create interest and win projects;
- Set up prospecting programs;
- Drive the offer and sales success across the organization cooperating with key account managers, agent, sales specialist and business management at Econocom
- Steer pricing to ensure competiveness;
If you have:
- Experience in server and storage business;
- Able to sell or market services;
- University degree or equivalent in experience;
- Able to read and interprete complex contracts;
- Taking ownership
- Able to work against tight deadlines and targets
- Able to open doors and to close deals independently and as a team player
About the Company
Econocom is a group that fulfils the potential of digital in organisations, now.
A European group with 8,300 employees in digital services, we operate in 19 countries and reported full-year revenue of over €2 billion.
To realise our clients' digital projects in key industries such as education, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, public services, transports, etc., we draw on our three business lines: Products, Services and Financing.
Our unique selling point: we are an agile company, with a unique combination of expertise that allows us to address a wide range of people within organisations, understand the client's business needs, address all the different points of view, remove any obstacles to change in order to devise, build and implement the digital solutions that best address our clients' needs.
In short, Econocom advises, implements and finances the digital transformation of companies today.
Digital for All, Now