Econocom provides managed services for various customers. One of the solutions provided to our customers is a back-up solution in case of holidays, sickness or peak of work within their teams.
As a back-up consultant, you act as a field engineer and resolve 2nd line issues.
- You work for various locations and clients and therefore different environments. You are on-call as soon as one of your colleague is sick; on holidays or that the client has a peak of work.
- Your daily tasks include the second line support on standard Hardware and software.
- Resolve known errors incidents related to workstation, printers, software packages, Microsoft patches
- P.C installation and configuration in DOS windows environment.
- Installation and configuration of standard software packages.
- Analyze and troubleshoot any issues on hardware and/or software technical problems.
- Basic user administration: Creation of users, access rights management, reset passwords
- Offer support on Workstation antivirus
- Create, support, configure the Windows printer queues
- Support on application source control : missing files/mirror updates
- Administration of local network (L1)
- You are responsible for monitoring the tickets and reduce the backlog of level 2, by respecting the SLA
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to suitable technician or vendor, when required
- You offer alternative solutions and writes procedures
- Organize information sessions with the service desk to transfer technical knowledge on new projects or changes
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent recurring issues
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution
Location: Antwerp /Brabant-Flemish /
You have a:
- Bachelor-degree in ICT or at least 2 years of experience as service desk agent
- Strong knowledge on the newest Windows Operating Systems Configuration and Support
- Knowledge of principles of application's deployment
- Good knowledge of hardware and standard software packages (MS, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, DNS, DHCP)
- Basic knowledge of Citrix, Scripting, PowerShell, PHP, etc
- Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and questioning skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- You are looking for changes and various environement.
- You are eager to learn and develop your-self
- Customer satisfaction is at the center of your concerns.
- You are dedicated and understand the urge of answering a customer request.
- Perfect trilingual is required (Dutch, English and French)
What we offer
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.