Experienced Office 365 Engineer
Our client is looking for a qualified candidate Office 365 Engineer. Responsible for managing, administering and governing the Office 365 global tenants, including Exchange Online, Skype Online, SharePoint Online, Yammer, and OneDrive. The Administrator will work in a team environment and cross team collaboration with effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Maintain and manage the health of the tenant.
- Manage the license and subscription in the tenant.
- Work as a team to resolve analytics and error reports from Microsoft.
- Escalate any upcoming changes from Microsoft to appropriate O365 application owners.
- Liaison between Microsoft and different application owners for support and patches/upgrades.
- Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous environment.
- Develop custom PowerShell scripts for automation, redundant task, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Exchange application's environment, O365 services.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports
Skills & knowledge :
- 3+ years Office 365 experience
- 5+ years Microsoft Exchange
- Familiarity with or experiencing managing email migrations on-prem to online strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Azure, AD, and O365 authentications preferred
- Speaking Dutch/French (+ English)