Customer Engagement Manager
Econocom is further developing its position in the marketplace, focusing on customer satisfaction & end-to-end account management. To be successful, we put our customer's users in the heart of our approach.
We achieve this by using a maximum of customer interaction information captured from the full range of communication channels to track and nurture the customer journey experience towards increased satisfaction and sales conversion.
To assist us in achieving our customers' objectives, Econocom is looking to expand our Customer Engagement team with a senior professional with extensive experience in this area.
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of all Econocom's offerings at a group of existing customers, build and maintain a privileged relationship on tactical level focusing on advice, identify opportunities, cross and upsell. You will report to the Customer Engagement director.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Act as the Single Point of contact for a group of our existing customers, supported by project managers (responsible for Build projects)-& operations managers (SLA & KPI achievement & service delivery) accountable for all movements within the account;
- Be accountable on a tactical level for customer satisfaction, end-to-end delivery and customer P&L.
- Lead strategic customer delivery missions and ensure a smooth Presales to Build to RUN, as well as a stable RUN by delivering contractual services;
- Provide input into budget and sales forecasting;
- Understand your customers' current & future needs and map to Econocom solutions;
- Identify customer roles, business objectives & decision-making units & build good customer relations;
- Develop a tactical account plan for your customers;
- Achieve upsell/cross sell targets per customer;
- Create and follow-up of customer proposals as response to upsell/cross sell;
- Coordinate with specialised sales teams, account coordinators and agents;
- Assist in presales activities to position the offerings at our customers;
- Track all account opportunities in OneCRM;
- Mobilize and capitalize on internal expertise;
- Align with marketing in terms of events and market communication relevant to your customers.
- Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5-8 years' experience in a sales and/or account management role;
- Seeks & maintains open & transparent contact with customers in your portfolio;
- Good communicator (both internal & external) & can easily work in teams;
- Pragmatic and result driven work approach;
- Have a broad view of IT in ServiceDesk, Workplace & Infrastructure/Cloud Environments;
- able to work independently & autonomously
- Precision in reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well alone or/and within an (existing) team environment;
- Very good communication skills, able to understand the client/business needs and interact with the Business as well as IT people;
- Organisational skills, stress resistant.
- Flexibility and proactivity towards customer stakeholders;
- Leadership skills to manage customer;
- Able to manage customer's expectations.
- Fluent in English & Dutch or French