Customer Engagement Manager
Econocom is further developing its position in the marketplace, focusing on customer satisfaction and end-to-end account management. Our customers are in the heart of our approach.
We achieve this by using a maximum of customer interaction information captured from the full range of communication channels to track and nurture the customer journey experience towards increased satisfaction and sales conversion.
To assist us in achieving our customers' objectives, Econocom is looking to expand our Customer Engagement Team with a senior professional with extensive experience in this area.
These are your other main responsibilities:
- Act as the Single Point of contact for a group of our existing customers, supported by project managers (responsible for Build projects)-& operations managers (SLA & KPI achievement & service delivery) accountable for all movements within the account;
- Be accountable on a tactical level for customer satisfaction, end-to-end delivery and customer P&L.
- Lead strategic customer delivery missions and ensure a smooth Presales to Build to RUN, as well as a stable RUN by delivering contractual services;
- Provide input into budget and sales forecasting;
- Understand your customers' current & future needs and map to Econocom solutions;
- Identify customer roles, business objectives & decision-making units & build good customer relations;
- Develop a tactical account plan for your customers;
- Achieve upsell/cross sell targets per customer;
- Create and follow-up of customer proposals as response to upsell/cross sell;
- Coordinate with specialised sales teams, account coordinators and agents;
- Assist in presales activities to position the offerings at our customers;
- Mobilize and capitalize on internal expertise;
- Align with marketing in terms of events and market communication relevant to your customers
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5-8 years' experience in a sales and/or account management role;
- Have a broad view of IT in ServiceDesk, Workplace & Infrastructure/Cloud Environments;
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
Does this match with your personality & skills?
- Seeks & maintains open & transparent contact with customers in your portfolio;
- Very good communication skills, able to understand the client/business needs and interact with the Business as well as IT people;
- Pragmatic and result driven work approach;
- Precision in reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility and proactivity