Business Analyst H/F
For the IT & Business department, we are looking for a Business Analyst at the «Business Services & Projects » service centre, where the candidate shall make the link between the ICT and the Business.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Translate the business' needs into functional analysis (user story) applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary.
- Coordination and implementation of the software solution.
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the PM and DEV and report on the progress respectively defining priority together with the team.
- Support project managers in creating products and processes that add the desired value to our business.
- Writing, guiding and controlling test cases.
- Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Hybrid Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
- Report potential issues to the functional analysts proposing the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
- Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
- Perform quality analysis on time by applying your analytical expertise in a pragmatic way using stories, acceptance criteria, UML etc.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Provide advice and expertise
- Software solutions implementation & support
- Creation of tests
Technical profile requirements:
- +5 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good knowledge of Business Analysis
- Very good knowledge of IT architecture
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Working knowledge of automation
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of Project Management & Agile Methodology
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communicational skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Helicopter view
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Team player
- Masters Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- good knowledge FR is necessary (with NL at a working proficiency)
- ENG is a must