The person will work in the Public Cloud team and will be responsible for implementation and administration of Azure related technologies.
The focus will be on as well the infrastrucuture, automation, orchestration as scripting and development.
- Experience with C#, .NET languages, principles, and design patterns highly preferred
- Integration of test automation within a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline(s) and methods for test results and reports to flow back into the pipeline dashboards
- Experience with performance testing tools and approaches for Web applications
- Experience with IaC tools, such as: Chef, Puppet, Salt, DSC, Ansible, Docker
- Proficient with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, bash, Ruby, Chef DSL, Terraform or other automation languages to automate build, deploy, and configuration management processes
- Experience working with Azure managed service solutions
- Applying Azure managed service solutions to supporting all testing and production environments, demonstrating best practices of how and where to apply
- Experience with any of the following Web UI automation tools is desirable: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber or other BDD frameworks, SpecFlow, NUnit or equivalent test frameworks
- Experience using automation frameworks against modern Web Applications using AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Continuous integration and delivery tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least 2 high-level programming languages
- Demonstrable expertise with developing and maintaining test automation frameworks, automation code base, and execution environments to support testing efforts
- Experience writing test automation against Web UI, handling dynamic content and asynchronous updates
- Experience writing automated integrated tests against REST API (synchronous and asynchronous calls) using high-level languages and/or tools such as Postman.
- Experience creating and/or maintaining reliable continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) solutions such as Chef or Puppet, and knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process and principles (declarative and imperative) to provision and manage server instances.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organization, parameterization and best practices of related CM recipes, scripts, DSL constructs as well as test automation execution.
- Experience with cloud computing platform and services to create and maintain all testing and production environments
- Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and a professional business demeanor
- Culturally, the candidate will be collaborative, able to learn quickly, and accountable for results
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, with 8 or more years' experience with Software Development, DevOps, or Infrastructure engineering in support of Web and/or Mobile applications