All round field engineer
As a member of the IT team, this position plays a role in all major IT system functions including escalated help-desk support, life-cycle IT project management, and IT-related end-user training. This position works as a part of a team to provide a variety of essential IT-related services to a worldwide corporate user community.
Respond to and resolve IT support tickets
- Works under general supervision to complete technical assignments relating to computer installation, configuration, training,troubleshooting, upgrade and repair and uses both verbal instructions and written procedures to complete tasks effectively.
- Documents PC procedures, updates hardware and software inventories, and assist in the configuration control of the PC build area
- Provides support during PC hardware and software deployment projects
- Monitors and supports systems that protect Information security, such as Virus Control, Patches, etc.
- Supports special IT-related projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work extra hours when needed
- Answer help desk calls and remotely resolve issues in other offices
Education and Training:
- MCP, MCSE preferred
- Three to five years' experience in IT working in a technical role in an enterprise helpdesk support environment.Experience working in a datacenter and cloud environment is a plus.
- Hands on experience Windows, Office 365, Active Directory Administration, Group Policy's, Network/Systems Security, Virus Endpoint Protection
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, routing, switching and VLANs is a plus
- Experience supporting mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- International experience and solid skills in voice telecommunication including Cisco VOIP are a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to absorb information quickly are essential
Very independent, autonomous, communicative