3rd Line App/OS Support (Freelance / Payroll)
As a Back office Client Team Member you will be assigned the task of 3rd line application/OS support.
You will analyze and troubleshoot applications/OS problems and propose solutions (for problems that the helpdesk is escalating).
You will be participating in Scripting, Packaging & distribution of the customers developed and Commercial Software on Wintel Platform.
- 3rd level support on client/OS/application issues
- Scripting an unattended silent software installation
- Creating / Maintaining / Analyzing / Troubleshooting and Supporting existing Scripted Software Packages
- Writing and maintaining technical procedures related to customized Software installations
- Having External contacts for Packaging / Runtime / Licensing (technical) issues.
Must have's :
- At least 5 years' experience in a comparable environment and a Professional attitude is absolutely required.
- Expert in Windows 10 in a TCP/IP Client/Server network environment
- Good scripting capabilities, at least be able to read: Visual Basic Scripting, DOS Batch Scripting and PowerShell.
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office and common used software.
- Good technical client hardware knowledge. (desktop, laptop, smartphone)
- Experience with Controlled Software Distribution in general (SCCM is a plus)
- Packaging skills and experience in silent setups, software vendor customization tools, Custom Actions, WiseScripts,
Nice to have's :
- Knowledge of Application Virtualization Environments (APP-V 4 & 5)
- Knowledge of Active directory / Group Policies is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft WINPE, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows is a plus.
- Professional and Customer minded attitude with good communication Skills
- Team player but being able to work independent.
- Eye for detail, strive to perfection and self-critical
- Analytical problem solver
- Documentation skills